General News · 8th August 2017
Essentials for 50 Summers of Love
1. Your Bike! There is no motor vehicle parking for the public.
2. Your ticket! $10/$25 family. Pick them up at all the local outlets.
3. Reusable cup, plate or bowl, and cutlery. This is a zero waste event, have sustainable vessels on hand to enjoy the culinary delights.
4. A Picnic Blanket or low-to-the-ground chairs.
5. Extra cash man! There will be t-shirts, tie-dye headbands, jewelry, art, clothes, food and drink for sale.
6. A Peace sign.
7. Umbrella for shade.
8. A story. Were you there? We want you to share your fondest and wildest stories from the 1967 era.
What NOT to bring
1. Animals, humans are the exception.
2. Breakable Glass.
3. Full height Chairs ( some will be provided for 1st generation hippies.)
4. Drugs, this is a kid friendly event! There will be a designated smoking area.
5. Garbage. Leave no trace, zero waste event. Pack in and pack out. Get the picture?
50 Summers of Love Festival
Sunday August 13th, 11AM-8PM • Linnaea Farm
Tickets on Sale at all Major Cortes Outlets
Holly Arntzen and The Wilds ·
Ann Mortifee and Denise Wolda · Thunder Road · The Ivaz Family Band · Amy & Rick Bockner with Drivin · Sachika and Dave Blintzinger · Radika ·
1 Foot In The Groove · Rex Weyler Band · Tom Morrison Group · Harriet Quint ·
Kim Pauley · The Merry McKentys · Hannu and Alma · Susana & Lyle · Christina
with Cortes Island food, art, and crafts
We will see you this SUNDAY August 13th.
Linnaea Farm, 11am to 8pm
Tickets on sale at: Cortes Market, Co-op, Gorge Marina, Squirrel Cove
All net proceeds to Friends of Cortes Island, Love the Lakes project.