Notices, Workshops & Rides: Whats New on Cortes Currents
THE HALL TAX REFERENDUM (Under “Hall Tax” in top navigation)
- John Sprungman interview: The Mansons Hall story
- De Clarke’s survey on how BC’s community halls are normally funded
- Cortes Radio’s Broadcast of the SRD Hall Tax Consultation
- De Clarke’s written report on the Hall Tax Consultation
THE PARTIES SPEAK (Audio clips under “Party’s Speak” in top navigation)
- Canada’s National Debt
- Unresolved Indigenous Issues
- Canada’s Emissions
- Who Should I vote For?
- The Conservatives Refuse To Participate In Cortes Islands All Candidates Meeting
(More on page 2 of this tab)
OTHER ARTICLES ON THE 2019 ELECTION (Under “Election 2019” in top navigation)
OTHER RECENT ARTICLES (Currently on page 2)
- Alex & Jane Dudley’s Deep Ecological Knowledge, Quirky Poetry & Stunning Photography of the Australian Bush (A multi-layered love story, which includes a healing story involving poo.)
- BC’s Largest Climate March Ever
FINDING ARTICLES ON CORTES CURRENTS
The website is arranged in pages, with 5 posts to a page. There are a number of ways to access items:
The most recent posts are on the homepage
Use the tabs in the top navigation bar.
Use the search engine in the left column of every page.
Use the subdirectories found under “Undercurrents" o