Jobs & For Hire: SECOND COOK- EXTRA HANDS NEEDED!
Join the Hollyhock Kitchen Team!
Looking for work on Cortes? Know a friend with kitchen experience?
You truly love cooking and preparing wholesome and delicious ingredients. You offer high quality in your food preparation skills. You conduct yourself professionally and are committed to clear and mature communications. You enjoy people and are friendly; yet always maintain that your foremost focus is on your kitchen responsibilities, tasks, and duties. You have a high level of personal hygiene, are reliable, respectful, timely, and responsible. You enjoy working with others within a team environment and are able to receive directions and feedback, listening in a receptive manner. You are at ease with the high-pressure daily deadlines, and manage your time
wisely. You are organized, dedicated, energetic, and willing to self-initiate your tasks once routines are learned.
●2+ years in the food service industry.
● Food Safe Certification is required.
● Familiarity with a variety cooking and baking techniques.
● Knowledge of contemporary vegetarian cooking.
● Ability to read and follow recipes.
● Strong knife skills.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Interpersonal and customer service skills a must.
● Organizational skills and self-starter abilities.
● Able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds and able to navigate stairs multiple times daily.