General News · 4th October 2022
The Cortes Community Housing Society (CHS) is looking for a Housing Administrator. We are preparing to build and operate non-profit affordable rental housing on our Rainbow Ridge property in Mansons Landing. Our goal is to provide community centered and stable year-round housing for local families and island residents of all ages, including seniors.
This is a contract position, with flexible work from home hours, offering between 15-25 hours (2 or 3 days per week). Self-supplied computer, printer/scanner, phone, internet required. Typical tasks:
• Publicity Outreach to: donors, loaners, volunteers, workshop participants & community members.
• Create content and post news updates in Tidelines, Website & Social Media.
• Maintain waiting list for Rainbow Ridge & BC Housing Registry for applicants.
• Event Co-ordination re: team meetings, public workshops, fund-raising events.
• Manage Agendas, Minutes, Contracts etc.
Ideally you have excellent communication skills, are self-motivated, organized, deadline oriented and have strong computer skills with WORD, EXCEL & GOOGLE docs.
If you are interested in joining our team, then please send an introductory e-mail with your contact information and a resume to sandrawoodtwincomm.ca by OCT 15/2022.
Learn more about Cortes Community Housing Society (CHS) by clicking on our website link below.