Twincomm is hiring and we are looking for local people to join our team! Is this you?
What we are looking for:
• An aptitude for technology
• The ability to work independently and within a team
• A dependable and excellent work ethic
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• An individual who is comfortable with heights and ladders
• Willingness to work on surrounding islands with travel by boat
• An individual who is willing to be trained and learn new skills
• A driver’s license and vehicle will be required
On the job training will be provided. We will be offering up to 32 hours per week. Wages start at $20/hour plus benefits. Additional benefits include: internet
Please send your resume and references to Colleen Dragseth at admintwincomm.ca
Check out Twincomm https://twincomm.ca____________________________________________While we are here, we wanted to clear up any confusion within the Cortes community
Twincomm will be continuing to deliver wireless service to Cortes as we have for the past 20 years. Please note, Twincomm is not affiliated with CityWest.
We will continue along our path of offering the excellent customer service experience you've come to expect, with continued services keeping you connected.
Feel free to call Colleen with any questions 1-866-446-6004 ext 2https://mailchi.mp/5ad447efed42/hello-from-twincomm-citywest-clarification-enhanced-service-plans