General News · 18th February 2022
WEDNESDAY, February 23, 2022
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
· Is your monthly income unpredictable?
· No guaranteed pay checks coming in?
· Are you trying to figure out how to make dollars stretch and ends meet?
· Intended for contract, seasonal, commission, part-time workers and those who are self-employed
WorkBC North Island (NIEFS) and Credit Counselling Society have teamed up to offer the Money Matters Virtual Webinar series the last Wednesday of the month 1pm.
For more info and to register for the sessions, contact NIEFS:
Email - eventsniefs.net – put ‘Money Matters’ in the subject line
Phone 250-286-3441 or Toll-free 1-866-286-6788
Once registered, you will be invited to attend any or all of our Money Matters webinar series – Last Wednesday of the month at 1 pm:
* Feb 23 - Managing on an Irregular or unsteady Income
* March 30 - The Truth about Credit and how to improve your credit score
* April 27 - Budgeting 101 - Making Cents of your Money -
* To be confirmed - May 25 - Planning finances for Post 2ndary