Update on the Squirrel Cove Bear
- which managed to elude capture last December, so was not put down and now has a second chance.The Rainbow Ridge Trail system
- a walker's hub for much of downtown Mansons Landing and central piece of the network of trails stretching from Smelt Bay to Mansons Landing Provincial Park.Rainbow Ridge: Preparing for the next Round of Funding
- Rainbow Ridge was not one of the six Vancouver Island projects chosen by BC Housing in this round of funding, but will be in an excellent position for the next round. SRD endorses Recommendations of the Old Growth Strategic Review panel
- an item Cortes Island's Regional Director voted for, and also of interest to many Cortes Island residents. Two opposing logging protests in Campbell River
- At least seven Cortes residents have taken part in protests in favour of implementing the Old Growth Strategic Review.Greater Campbell River: Before and After the Vaccinations
- North Vancouver Island Health Officer Charmaine Enns gives an overview of the pandemic in out Local Health Area, starting with 31 cases in March 2020.
Items not linked because there is not a known Cortes connection: Ottawa says 'No' to restocking Fish Farms; Reclaiming her Indigenous name.