Clinic Dates Cortes:
Monday June 21 - Wednesday June 23
Book your appointments:
After Friday, June 4 at 12 noon
You will need your Health card # and your registration confirmation number. They prefer if you book online with the link provided in your confirmation email/text
, but if you rather phone or your link does not work, you can call 1-833-838-2323
to book your appointment.
Island Health’s immunization team will return to Cortes Island from June 21-23
and to Quadra Island June 27-30 to conduct COVID-19 vaccine clinics for second doses, along with first doses for those who have not yet been vaccinated, including 12-17 year olds.
Residents who have received their second dose booking notice will be able to begin booking in to these clinics on Friday, June 4 at 12 noon.
Please follow the link
from the text or email you received inviting you to book your second dose.
If you had your first dose more than 8 weeks ago and have not received a notification to book your second dose, you may not be registered in the provincial vaccination booking system. Please register by going to www.GetVaccinated.gov.bc.ca
or call 1-833-838-2323 for support.
Please note that we will try our best to provide the same brand of mRNA vaccine (Moderna or Pfizer) for second doses that were used for first doses, but due to supply issues it may not always be possible. It is both safe and effective to use Moderna and Pfizer mRNA vaccines interchangeably.
• More information on getting your second dose
, or learn more about vaccines available in BC
• For more information about the provincial registration system or how to get vaccinated for COVID-19 visit the BC government website
• For information on Island Health’s Whole Community Clinics visit the Island Health website
• For information on Island Health’s ongoing vaccine clinics visit the Island Health website
• If you have questions about Island Health’s clinics in your region please contact Dawn Lawrie, Area Director, North Island Immunization Clinics, at Dawn.Lawrieviha.ca or 250-218-0687.Please share this news with your neighbours, especially those that are not online.