This course delivers the best that developmental science has to offer to the people who matter most in the lives of children – parents and caregivers.
Course content includes:
- video component with Dr. Neufeld followed by discussion with Dayna
- a working model of attachment, applicable to children of all ages
- insight into child development that will inform parenting
- practical support for parents regarding aggression, trauma, anxiety, oppositionality, discipline, and co-parenting challenges
- knowledge of the vital role of play in children’s emotional healthWednesdays 7pm – 9pm
Online via Zoom
8 sessions – FREE
October 28 – December 16
By registration only.
Register online at www.cortesfamily.ca/vitalconnection2020
Quadra School PAC
Cortes Family Support ProgramDayna Davis. B.Ed,
Certified Neufeld Facilitator has 30 years experience working with children as a parent, and teacher in Waldorf, public school classrooms, homeschool and alternate school settings. She lives on Cortes Island and is a teacher at Cortes Island School.The Neufeld Institute
was founded by Dr. Gordon Neufeld, author of Hold On to Your Kids. Neufeld’s work is a synthesis of psychology, child development, attachment theory, neurological research and 40 years of clinical practice.