General News · 12th March 2020
Mary Lavelle for SCCA Board
In view of the rapid spread of the CoVid19 virus and its potential effects, the SCCA (Southern Cortes Community Association Board of Directors) has decided to close Mansons Hall for all public gatherings for one month effective immediately. The situation will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
This means that;
· Friday Market is cancelled after March 13th
· Toki Bap Café is closed (after March 13th)
· Kitchen rentals are cancelled (after March 13th)
· All activities in Mansons Hall are cancelled
· Parents and Tots group is cancelled
· The Playschool will follow the same responses as the public schools
· The Radio Station’s Adult Cabaret is cancelled
Please note that long term tenants are not directly affected by these closures and will make their own decisions on how to proceed.
As noted above, all these closures and cancellations are for a period of one month and will be reviewed and revised according to the developing situation around CoVid19.