General News · 7th February 2019
Klahoose First Nation is seeking a qualified Native Alcohol & Drug Abuse Program (NNADAP) Worker. This person will report directly to the Health Manager and is responsible for the planning and implementation of community based education drug and alcohol program.
• Facilitate referrals and admissions into the program.
• Conduct assessments, develop client services plans and make referrals to other programs and agencies as required.
• Assist clients in developing life skills and community survival skills.
• Promote awareness and support for the program by representing the community with public awareness programs.
• Provide reports to the program manager as required.
• Maintain client records in strict confidentiality.
• Bachelor Degree in a related human social services field.
• Two years related experience
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
• None violent Crisis Intervention Training an asset
• Basic First aid
• Valid driver’s license
• Criminal record check
Please email resumes to mmckellarklahoose.org or fax – 250-935-6537