Other Businesses - Other
POWER OF ATTORNEY (POA)
• Covers your legal and financial presence, for example: money, real estate, or contracts (loans, etc)
• You declare who can be your attorney(s), multiples allowed
• You give your attorney(s) the powers you want to allow them
• You have be to provably capable
• A POA can be active while you are capable, when you become incapable, or anytime
• To be used, you need the original or a certified copy of the original
• When used, some banks may not accept them unless witnessed/created by a notary/lawyer
• Active when fully signed or when you specify in the POA
If you don’t have a POA…
- No one can sign for you
- No one can legally manage your money
- For someone to help you, they need to go to court and get you declared incapable and become your committee
Monthly visits to Cortes Island on the 2nd Tuesday of each month.
Or visit my office at Quathiaski Cove on Quadra Island.
I offer notarisations, certified copies of documents, Wills, Powers of Attorney, Representation Agreements and such like.