The Southern Cortes Community Association
is a Registered Charity incorporated in 1956 under the Societies Act.
The objects of the society are:
• to foster a spirit of cooperation in the community,
• to carry out necessary projects for the benefit of the community,
• to contact and negotiate with agencies outside the community on behalf of the community,
• to be responsible for the regulation and maintenance of the Community Hall.
• to promote activities of a recreational and beneficial nature,
• that the society be entitled to acquire property and administer same,
• to aid and assist all charitable work,
• to be responsible for the regulation and maintenance of the Manson’s Landing Cemetery, and
• to operate a licensed playschool.