These fine folks moved to BlueJay Lake farm over a year ago. They're great. If you shop at the coop they've been feeding you (Big Fir Farm)! And we're organizing a meal train for them. It's all automated with the interweb so get out your email address and get on the train! Hoping to get started next tuesday, they're back tomorow.
Thanks for helping! Please bring a meal for two fully-grown humans. Leftovers are good, but enough for just that meal is good.
Anne and Sam have thought that:
- it would work best for them if they had 3 days of dinners followed by a day 'off'. Perhaps this would work best as a rough guide, rather than rigidly scheduling that in. Folks can just see on the calendar how that ratio can best work itself out.
- ideally food would arrive in the afternoon by 4 (?), leaving time to prepare something if folks forget or get waylaid... And a phonecall is always good for that (6767).
-Leaving meals in the bus shed is great, Sam has an electric bike to zip down the driveway... we try to minimize wear and tear on the driveway by minimizing traffic. And, if you want to personally deliver meals, that's great too. And maybe a phonecall would be nice for that.
-There are no dietary restrictions that we can think of, except spicy foods... Nothing too spicy... baby doesn't like it.
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/eHdYqJ
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on VolunteerSpot)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots - VolunteerSpot will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.