• Tell my off-island friends to make a reservation for the free shuttle from the ferry at 250-935-6911 or email cortesconnectiongmail.com
• Buy an advanced ticket at the Gorge Harbour store, the Cortes Market or Squirrel Cove Store so I only wait in one line instead of two.
• Go to the Festival early to make sure I get to enjoy all the great new recipes like the sweet chili sauce clams and sushi salad with wasabi nori sprinkles.
• Park in the Whaletown Community Hall parking area so the Marina parking lot stays open for store customers.
• Stay after lunch to listen the music of Andy Vine, Dannielle Arcand and friends, David Blinzinger, Stefano Perdisa, Larry Hanson and his group, and Laurel Bohart.
• Enjoy the pond, stroll the docks looking at boats, browse the gazebo area for local art & crafts.
• Go to the Seafest AfterParty and Dance at the Whaletown Community Hall, 8 pm, a fundraiser for the Discovery Island Adventure Club HUB food trailer.
• Sleep in on Sunday with wonderful memories of great food, good friends, and a special day.
SEAFEST 2014 will be happening Saturday May 17th at the Gorge Harbour Marina Resort. Serving begins at 11:30
For more info click here