General News · 11th April 2014
I have been getting many questions from the community about how they will continue to do their banking after July 5th. Here are some key points of interest :
• Account numbers will not change
• Member number will not change
• Bill payments will not change
• Continue to use on-line banking, and telephone banking as you always have
• Pre-authorized debits and credits already coming out of your account will remain the same, I.E mortgage payments, loan payments, transfers to other Financial Institutions
• You will see no disruption in your normal account activity
Please see information below this posting regarding our newest mobile banking application to assist with depositing your cheques, coming soon.
You will also be mailed out a letter from CCCU next week asking you which branch you would like your accounts domiciled at. This is YOUR choice. I would encourage you to consider the Quadra branch as your main domicile. This helps them build their membership, and will continue to keep them a viable location. You can still use any CCCU at anytime.
I also suggest that if you have access to a computer, and you are not currently registered for on-line banking, please come into the branch and we will show you how easy your banking can be. This is a convenient, and safe way to do your banking.
I will be on Cortes to assist with this transition, so at anytime, please drop into the branch if you have questions, or concerns, we are all happy to help.
Introducing a banking innovation that will simplify your deposits—and your life!
When it comes to banking, simple, time-saving conveniences are important to many of you. That’s why Coastal Community is bringing you Deposit Anywhere™-a free mobile banking app that makes cheque depositing a snap! And if you already have the latest version of Coastal Community’s Mobile Banking App, you’re all set to begin using this neat new feature when it launches.
Tap. Snap. Send. Relax.
It’s that simple with Deposit Anywhere™, which will work on both Apple and Android phones and tablets. Here’s how it works:
1. Open the app on your mobile device and tap the ‘Deposit’ option
2. Select your account
3. Enter the cheque amount
4. Snap a photo of the front and back of your cheque using your device’s camera
5. Confirm the deposit details
6. Send and you’re finished! The deposit is done through Coastal Community’s secure mobile banking app, making the Deposit Anywhere™ service safe to use.
After depositing your cheque with Deposit Anywhere™, simply write “Deposited” across the front and store it in a safe spot. After 120 days, you can safely dispose of the cheque by shredding it.
Stay tuned to our website to learn when Deposit Anywhere™ goes live—and for more helpful information on this service.