General News · 6th May 2012
At this years Seafest there will be.......
• Oysters Glazed with Lime Marmalade and Stone-Ground Mustard;
• Oysters poached in Miso sauce;
• Mussels steamed in white wine and garlic;
• Prawns in Thai Sweet Chili sauce with water chestnuts and cilantro;
• Oysters Rockefeller on the barbecue
• Caesar Salad
And delicious new recipes.
*Clams in a secret sauce;
*Oyster "Pearl" Sausages on the barbecue;
*Pan-fried Oysters with cornflake breading;
*Stir-fried Oysters with fermented Black Bean sauce;
*Seedy whole wheat rolls: plain or grilled with garlic butter
Mark Your Calendar: On Saturday May 19th Seafest 2012 will be happening at Squirrel Cove. Serving begins at 11:30 until 4 ish.
This year it is a fundraiser for:
• CI Seafood Association
• Gorge Harbour Water Testing
• Old Schoolhouse Art Gallery
Questions? More info?
Call Kristen at 250-935-6464 or email her at usualmagicgmail.com