General News · 18th January 2012
Are you longing to be fully activated
in living your gift and walking your vision
with fierce clarity and deep awareness?
Are you craving the nourishment and shelter
of Nature and community
to find and deliver your best?
Do you want be part of an emerging movement
towards a new culture
patterned on the natural world?
This experiential 4 weekend series provides
a clear map
and the inspiration
to establish and reinforce
connections to self, community and nature.
Together, we will:
• Learn a set of core routines that offer life-long impact
• Practice expansion of sensory awareness
• Identify and activate your most meaningful gifts
• Read signs and learn the 5 Arts of Tracking
• Explore primitive skills to establish resilience, confidence and competence
• Navigate the 8 Directions to discover our place in the wheel of life
• Reflect upon our core values and the role they play in our emergent masculine wisdom
• Practice deep listening and sacred silence to deepen inner guidance
• Share and grow in community
Discover a passion for play, deep curiosity,
an expansive sense of self
and a new vitality!
This workshop is a preparatory pre-requisite for an actual initiation journey to an uninhabited island in September with ceremony of coming back in the community.
February 25-26, 2012
March 31/April 1, 2012
April 28/29, 2012
May 25/26, 2012
Cost: $725 for 8 full days
Location: Salt Spring Island, BC
Are you intrigued? We want to hear from you!
Registration for this course is limited to ensure a high quality experience for participants. $200 Reserves you a place with us on the journey.
Call or e-mail today.
Jean-Claude Catry 250-653-9122 instinctsaltspring.com
Pravin Pillay 250-538-8898 pravinemergentdesignsolutions.com
Both workshop leaders are seasoned mentors in supporting people moving through life stages by drawing on the wisdom of nature.
Jean-Claude Catry is the founder of Wisdom of the Earth and has been studying, practicing and teaching wilderness connection skills for over 30 years.
Pravin Pillay (MFA/MBA) is an artist, writer, householder-yogin and leadership mentor. He is also the former Executive Director of the Rediscovery International Foundation – an organization dedicated to engaging indigenous wisdom to inspire deeper connection within oneself, between cultures and with the natural world.