General News · 17th October 2011
Family Support Coordinator
Cortes Island Playschool is seeking an experienced teacher (preferably ECE certified) for 4 – 5 hours on Mondays and Tuesdays for children ages 2.5 - 5, starting mid-November 2011.
The parent committee would like the program to be:
- Phenomenal interpersonal skills. Able to communicate effectively with children, parents, Manson’s Hall Manager and the SCCA Board.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to individualize programming to meet each child’s developmental stage.
- Able to balance routine with flexibility
- Able to gently teach literacy, numeracy and other pre-school learning objectives within the context of play, nature, and the arts.
Salary based on experience.
To apply send a resumé and the phone numbers for 2 references by email to cortesfscgmail.com or by mail to Cortes Island Playschool, General Delivery, Manson's Landing, BC, V0P 1K0.
Application deadline is Monday, October 24th.
Interviews will be held on Thursday, October 27th.