Community Articles
Go to Site Index See "Community Articles" main page
General News · 31st May 2009
Diana Manson
My heartfelt thanks to all of you who helped out last week when Geoffrey mistakenly ate part of a Death Camass bulb thinking it was Wild Onion.
To Laura and Trygve who ran Grand Central Station at their home; to Barrie, Ralph and the Mens Soccer folks who interrupted their game to help identify the bulb; to Ray at Poison Control who helped us all through the process; to Geoffrey's friends and classmates for their calls and kind thoughts and to Anita a hugh thank you for returning to the Clinic after a very long day, to put in another 4 hours carefully monitoring Geoffrey through the worse of things. We thank you so much.