10 Years ExperienceInformed, engaged, empowered democracy!Vote October 20thwww.nobaanderson.caRaised here. Rooted here. Staying here. While embracing a changing world.
- Stable housing for long-term residents
- Zoning Bylaw that reflects our values
- First Nations rights and reconciliation
- Local economic actions that serve us
- Support for legal marijuana production
- Elder care services on Cortes
- Local transportation solutionsSolutions to global issues are best addressed by local government and community activism.
Cortes' representative to local government at the Strathcona Regional DistrictAuthorized by Kate Maddigan, Financial Agent elect.nobagmail.com