Book your spot on the Misty Isles for this delightful Father's Day cruise to the Laughing Oyster Restaurant. On Sunday June 17th, departing from Cortes Bay, Misty Isles will head through Desolation Sound and into Okeover Inlet on the mainland coast for dinner at the Laughing Oyster Restaurant. Well known for its imaginative and tasty menu, the restaurant features seafood and local fare served up on a covered heated deck with a great view of the water and mountains. And yes, they have more than oysters on the menu, plus decadent desserts! After dinner, we will make our way back to Cortes Island, sailing into the sunset with the sun setting on one of the longest days of the year.
We'll leave Cortes Bay at 3 p.m. and return about 10:30 p.m. You must have accommodation on Cortes as there is no ferry departing from the island at that time. Please call us, and we will help you arrange your accommodation. -------------2018 Misty Isles Adventures CruisesSponsored by the Cortes Island Museum
Mark your calendar, or even better, book your next Misty Isles 2018 Cruise now. You can find the detailed description of each trip on our museum’s website, www.cortesmuseum.ca
Call 250-935-6340, or use our website Booking page, to book your trip.
· Friday, July 13 – Low Tide Reef Exploration
· Thursday, July 19 – Cassel Lake & Waterfall Cruise
· Tuesday, July 31 – 'Round Maurelle Island Cruise
· Saturday, August 4 and Friday, August 17 – Desolation Sound Cruise
· Thursday, August 9 – Cortes Island Seafood Tour! – NEW!
· Thursday/Friday, September 2/3 – Blind Channel Dining Cruise – OVERNIGHT